US Commercial Director
The Commercial Director is responsible for achieving sales targets in the US across agencies, and enterprise clients. Responsibilities will include sales planning, management of sales resources as well as people development in North America in order to achieve business goals. Additional responsibilities will include all processes starting with people planning, hiring, motivating, conducting annual performance reviews, etc. The role will directly & indirectly be responsible for making sure people in the office meet performance expectations, demonstrate required knowledge and professionalism and also have a high-level of workplace satisfaction.
Main impact the team makes:
- You will be an integral and driving force in the US market consulting clients, and helping agencies and marketers adopt the Adform enterprise technology platform - providing innovative and differentiated holistic solution across creative, media and data activation.
- You will have deep experience and knowledge of the entire programmatic and media eco-system with particular expertise in delivering SaaS solutions ideally to marketers or agencies.
- You will be passionate about the ever-evolving media, advertising and technology eco-system and be comfortable leading discussions with journalists, CEO‘s and partners across the industry
- In collaboration with senior management, execute and provide input into business strategy for North America.
- Develop, drive & execute sales strategy in North America to engage clients & prospects.
- Deliver against North American revenue and profitability objectives, monthly, quarterly and annually through personal effort and with team members.
- Be overall responsible for sales, local hiring, new business development and account management, managing and developing relationships with top existing and new clients hereunder Media, Creative Agencies, Advertisers and Publishers or any other related stakeholders in assigned region.
- Track pipeline, develop and communicate accurate forecasts to senior management.
- Develop and implement business plans to deliver agreed commercial objectives in North America market.
- Ensure productivity and efficiency of the services provided to the clients and high client satisfaction.
- Support our clients in understanding the role of ad-tech in the digital marketing eco-system and consulting on how data-driven cross channel strategies and programmatic media buying can increase marketing productivity
- Ensure productivity and efficiency of the services provided to the clients and high client satisfaction
- Work with Product Management, Client Services, Marketing and any other company’s divisions providing structured market feedback and agree positioning, key messages, sales tools, marketing plans, and other required support to meet revenue objectives.
- Work in matrix organisation and cooperate with most senior and important Sales/Services/Product stakeholders in order to each commercial objectives and business goals
- Support senior management and identify key hires and roles needed to grow and develop the regional business.
- Experience in SaaS and other technology driven, media related industries – servicing global brands, marketers and agencies.
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to provide contructive feedback and enforce feedback culture
- Manage team and cross functional communication effectively
- Ability to drive high performing culture
- Capability to attract & retain the best talent to the business
- Resource planning and management in a growing company environment
- Ability to contribute constructively to company planning and prioritization
- Exceptional level of experience in commercial management showing clear career progression
- Proven business management capabilities with P&L ownership
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills
- Strong knowledge of real time advertising / programmatic advertising
- Direct and indirect sales experience in businesses related to online advertising technology
- Ideally both large and early- stage growth company experience, and used to working in virtual teams
- Ability to build sustained customer and partner relationships based on trust and delivery of commitments
- Being able to carry out industry speaker opportunities and contribute to thought leadership within the local RTB sector.
- Strong network in place, credible up to and including C-level in Media agencies, Publishers and Advertisers
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal/written)
- Strong decision making ability
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Negotiation at C-level
- Open & Caring
- Agile and Innovative
- Ownership Mindset
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Creative approach
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other standard benefits: company offsite events, team buildings, game rooms and other fun office activities
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com for more information.