Business Development Partner Manager
Business Development team is responsible for managing our partnerhip relationships & integrations that empower Adform's platform with additional features. This way Business Development team is supporting further business growth and global roll out of Adform's strategy.
- Manage the whole onboarding and integration process of new partners aligning with all internal departments (Integration, Legal, Billing, Product, Marketing).
- Prioritize, manage and develop partnerships and initiatives that align to customer, sales and product strategy.
- Help to build and present business cases for new partner initiatives and potential revenue models.
- Together with other relevant teams drive process initiatives that improve operational efficiency and allow partner programs to scale.
- Having higher education in business management, economics or similar
- Technical knowledge of programmatic platforms and integration processes (DSP, DMP, SSP, Adserver)
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and teams.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities, simultaneously, in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Have proven account management experience at online tech company (experience in strategic alliance, partner management would be an advantage)
- Service and support driven attitude
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Attention to details
- Independent, proactive and result-oriented personality
- Willing to take personal responsibility for every task
- Strong team-player
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
- Experienced and professional team
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Creative approach - we don’t believe in “one size fits all”
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other standard benefits: company offsite events, team buildings, game rooms and other fun office activities