Senior Software Engineer (Campaigns Group)
Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Campaigns Management & Orders team. The team is developing and supporting back-end and front-end parts of an online advertising campaigns management platform. This includes new functionality and feature requests from the clients, but also technical tasks to maintain and improve the platform. The team consists of 6 members (4 back-end / front-end engineers, QA engineer and a Product Owner).
Requirements for the position:
- Experience with .NET / .NET Core / C#
- Development experience with REST API
- Good understanding of systems infrastructure (hardware, OS, dependencies)
- Understanding, manipulating and querying databases (MS SQL)
- Knowledge of web application architecture
- Strong grasp of modern software development practices, source control (git), code reviews, automated testing, CI/CD
- Good at written and verbal English
- Knowledge of messaging (RabbitMQ)
This is what we can promise in return:
- Experienced and supportive team
- Extensive learning opportunities (internships, mentoring programs, trainings, conferences)
- Lots of opportunities to have fun with your colleagues (summer festivals, Christmas parties, hackathons, off-sites, team buildings, Friday pubs)
- Benefits: health insurance, extra vacation days, health trust days
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!