Technical specialist - Creative & Platform support
Creative & Platform Support Specialist is involved in technical assistance to creative and media agencies ensuring Adform product specifications are followed correctly and educating internal and external clients about video ads, mobile ads, product targeting, banner creation studio, Adform API.
- Manage day by day support to clients (Tickets);
- Own every ticket that comes your way -investigate, troubleshoot, and fix problems, calling in reinforcements when needed;
- Educate clients about the possibilities of our system;
- Delivering internal and external training about the platform;
- Coordinate communication between stakeholders in short and long term projects;
- Provide system feedback and suggestions about the possible improvements of the system to relevant parties;
- Troubleshoot issues occuring with the setup inside the platform and banner implementation;
- Support creative agencies in building ads using HTML5 technology following Adform specs.
- Understanding and practical experience with web-related technologies (API, Networks, Requests);
- A quick learner – can grasp basics of any tool quickly;
- Are proactive and initiative: if you don’t know the answer – you dig in until you find it, also offer new ideas, improvements;
- Are good at maintaining customer relations and following Adform standards (replying in time, writing style, confidentiality rules);
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Great match to Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset
- Higher education
- An understanding and experience with Advertising (marketing, AdWords, Facebook Ads, working with creatives etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of such progressive business area as digital advertising
- Become an expert in the use of Adform, an industry leading full-stack platform
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art advertising technologies
- Opportunity to gain experience in working with international markets
- Great career opportunities in an international company
- Informal style of communication and management: leisure zone, snacks in the office, team building events, etc.