Senior Group Director
Adform is a product development company providing a digital advertising solution that unlocks online potential. Our platform is simple to use, yet packed with super-cool features - it includes campaign planning, ad serving, optimization, analytics, reports, and much more. We have leaders of all major industries as our clients and we are rapidly expanding our product line as well as the geographical presence. Today Adform's technologies and services are used by more than 21000 advertisers, 1000 agencies, and 400 of the world's leading publishers - those numbers are growing monthly.
Currently we opened a Senior Group Director position that will be interesting for those who want to give strategic input and ensure cross functional platform activities, as well as advise business stakeholders about the current functional area state and helps to synthesize the most advantageous evolution options.
- Contribute to global strategic development plan and vision, implementation and communication around it.
- Set and communicate clear and ambitious goals and objectives for sub-division/division and align those goals with overall function/department strategy.
- Drive global solutions and scalability on the sub-division/division level.
- Make sure execution of roadmap in accordance to established quality.
- Responsible for ensuring synergy and collaboration across teams and groups.
- Ensure the technical integrity and quality of the solutions.
- Initiate and drive collaboration with cross-regional/functional peers and internal business partners to identify business needs.
- Facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout teams and entire Dev&IT area.
- Participate in team management activities, manages Directors and Senior leaders.
- Manage development leaders (part of senior management team).
- Insure implementation and smooth running of processes across all company.
- Drive people performance and development to deliver business results and ensure their successful professional growth in the company.
- Focus and drive global long-term solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or computer related field required.
- Proven experience in leading and motivating technical teams, experience in leading leaders (previously built and run a development function).
- Deep knowledge of the software development processes, tools & techniques.
- Successful experience with agile development and continuous integration processes.
- Strong technical background or software development past.
- Experience of working in an international company in similar position.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, (Upper-Intermediate).
- People management experience: ensure successful onboarding, professional growth and career development, manage employee performance according to Adform Performance Lifecycle.
- Ability to influence others internally and externally, including senior division executives and vendors.
- Ability drive changes of own area and/or division and advocate organizational changes.
- Have proven hands on experience designing, creating architecture for high load, scalable distributed systems.
- Advertising domain knowledge.
- Daily life in Adform (impressive growth, innovation driven, Adform DNA, open & informal atmosphere, team work, platform created by brilliant minds, Agile & Scrum principles)
- Education (learn.adform.com - internal trainings system, language classes, internships, conferences, external trainings etc.)
- Adform Academy (opportunity to educate students, lead and implement crazy projects teaching)
- Adform library (full of professional and personal development books)
- Team buildings and Off-sites (depends on your team creativity and ideas)
- Awards (formal and informal)
- Kudo box (an easy way to thank your colleagues with a small gift)
- Gifts (wedding and child birth)
- Surprises for birthdays
- Company events (Summer Festival, Christmas Party, Hackathon Days, UnConference and much more)
- Job trips (opportunity to visit colleagues in other Adform offices)
- Technical support (top and newest working equipment)
- Health insurance
- Sport and wellness compensation
- Leisure zone