Group Director (Campaigns group)
We are looking for a Group Director who is motivated to drive a direction to the software development teams within the group and make sure that delivery of products and services are ensured.
About the Group:
The group you would be leading is developing customer-facing, market leading advertising campaign management and delivery optimization tools based on the newest UI technologies and closely integrated into overall Adform UI ecosystem. User experience, introduction of AI and automation are the goals and vision the team is committed to.
- Set and communicate clear and ambitious goals and objectives for sub-division/division and align those goals with overall function/department strategy
- Be part of Developmen&IT management team and contribute to Adform management decisions by bringing professional expertise and influencing solutions
- Build and retain high performing teams of different level of professionals, including other managers
- Drive people performance and development to deliver business results and ensure their successful professional growth in the company
- Make sure execution of roadmap is in accordance to established technical integrity and quality requirements
- Initiate and drive collaboration with cross-regional/functional peers and internal business partners to identify business needs
- Contribute to technology and methodology decisions within teams and entire Development&IT department
- Proven successful experience in leading and retaining technical teams, experience in leading leaders (previously built and run a software development function)
- Ability to identify employees’ competencies/knowledge and coach them through their strengths towards professional growth
- Deep knowledge of the software development processes, tools & techniques
- Successful experience with Agile development and continuous integration processes
- Ability to influence others internally and externally, including senior division/function executives and vendors
- Ability drive and advocate organizational changes in your own area
- Ability to identify and resolve complex cross-functional business problems and share solutions
- A proven track record as a strong people manager, are able to lead and inspire distributed teams
- Project management skills
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique technical tasks
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Creative approach - we don’t believe in “one size fits all”
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other standard benefits: company offsite events, team buildings, game rooms and other fun office activities
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
With offices in 19 countries, Adform has more than 800 employees globally across Europe, North America and APAC. Visit http://www.adform.com or https://site.adform.com/careers/open-positions/ for more information.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!