Senior Software Engineer
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 790 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
We focus on:
Big Data – we’re talking about petabytes of data stored on Hadoop, Vertica and other database clusters. High Load – with a million transactions per second handled in less than 100 ms, we are experts of concurrent architecture and build highly scalable software. Currently we are strengthening our Research team and we are looking for brilliant mind data engineer to join our team.
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing ad-tech company?
We would like you to:
- Design, develop, own and operate production services and research infrastructure able to handle high data loads (up to hundreds of thousands of events per second)
- Improve the way we develop software and manage our services, by employing Agile methodologies and continuously improving our development and service infrastructure
- Research and prototype new ideas that pushes the envelope of ad-tech, in collaboration with Scientists and Technical Product Managers
- Actively participate in open-source projects, external meet-ups and conferences
- Mentor junior engineers and raise our standards of engineering practices
We believe you:
- Have very strong development skills in Java, Scala, Python, SQL
- Have hand on experience in working with data driven solutions
- Are familiar with highly-available, high-throughput low-latency systems and concurrent programming
- Have experience with large-scale Big Data/DWH development and related technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Vertica, Elasticsearch etc.
- Have hands-on experience with stream analytics and related technologies like Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming, Aerospike, Dynamo, Cassandra etc.
- Have experience with devops and related technologies like Team City, Docker, Mesos, Puppet, Chef etc.
- Are passionate about data science and machine learning
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Enjoy your work with senior engineers, scientists and managers that understand the value of technology
- Flexible working environment
- Private medical insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Convenient location (by Świętokrzyska station)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!