Country Manager, UK
About the Company
Adform is the independent and open full stack ad-tech platform that encompasses creativity, data and trading, servicing media agencies, trading desks, brands and publishers globally. All of our solutions are modular, and easily inter-operate with all major technologies used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is among the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. We have over 800 employees globally, with offices in more than 20 countries throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
We work hard, have fun and value intelligent, innovative and creative people who aren’t hierarchical. We’re passionate about our business and are looking for people who share our approach. This mentality is at the heart of why we’ve been profitable since our founding and a core part of our company DNA.
Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.
About the role
Adform is seeking to hire a senior business driver to lead the continued development of the UK market.
As a Country Manager, UK you will be a leader who will navigate within and across the most senior levels of the UK media industry, and will help to lead our team and organization to achieve the highest levels of commercial success.
- In agreement with senior management, build business development strategy for UK.
- Develop, drive & execute sales strategy in UK to engage clients & prospects.
- Deliver the company revenue and profitability objectives, monthly, quarterly and annually through personal effort and with team members.
- Be overall responsible for sales, local hiring, new business development and account management, managing and developing relationships with top existing and new clients hereunder Media, Creative Agencies, Advertisers and Publishers or any other related stakeholders in assigned region.
- Track pipeline, develop and communicate accurate forecasts to senior management
- Develop and implement business plans to deliver agreed commercial objectives in UK market.
- Create strong working mechanism between Sales and Services, focusing on alignment, collaboration and execution
- Ensure productivity and efficiency of the services provided to the clients and high client satisfaction.
- Support our clients to understand the role of ad-tech in the digital marketing eco-system and how data-driven cross channel strategies and programmatic media buying can increase marketing productivity
- Ensure productivity and efficiency of the services provided to the clients and high client satisfaction
- Work with Product Management, Client Services, Marketing and any other company’s divisions providing structured market feedback and agree positioning, key messages, sales tools, marketing plans, and other required support to meet revenue objectives.
- Support senior management and identify key hires and roles needed to grow and develop the regional business.
We hope you are/you have
- Exceptional level of experience in commercial management showing clear career progression
- Proven business management capabilities with P&L ownership
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills
- Proven results in team building, leadership & development
- Capability to attract & retain the best talent to the business.
- Strong knowledge of real time advertising / programmatic advertising
- Direct and indirect sales experience in businesses related to online advertising technology
- Ideally both large and early- stage growth company experience, and used to working in virtual teams
- Ability to build sustained customer and partner relationships based on trust and delivery of commitments
- Being able to manage the growing Company and ensure that all the needed resources are managed effectively
- Being able to carry out industry speaker opportunities and contribute to thought leadership within the local RTB sector.
- Ability to contribute constructively to company planning and prioritization
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels and commands respect with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong network in place, credible up to and including C-level in Media agencies, Publishers and Advertisers
- Excellent organizer and planner with problem solving skills
- Ability to drive processes, people and revenue
- Career opportunities in a fast growing international company
- Deep knowledge of a progressive and dynamic business area
- Informal style of communication and management
- Extremely friendly and social atmosphere in the team
- Dynamic, inspiring and international working environment
- Good salary package according to qualification and experience