Lead Generation/Marketing Associate
We are looking for a talented and competitive Lead Generation Associate that thrives in complex and competitive digital technology environment.
A Lead Generation Associate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with seasoned Adform Sales Directors and VP’s of Sales, the Adform Marketing team and generating interest, qualifying prospects and scheduling and attending sales calls.
- Work hand in hand with your internal marketing partners that include the Adform marketing and sales teams to reach out to some of the largest digital marketing organizations in the world.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Work with Sales Directors/VP’s of Sales to close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Ad technology or SaaS background and/or background calling on digital marketing executives at large organizations is helpful but not required.
- Ability and open to learning about complex digital solutions are important.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other standard benefits: comprehensive health insurance, company offsite events, team buildings and other
At Adform, we thrive on the opportunity to solve client problems and are solution oriented. We work hard, we put our clients first, and we have fun. If you are interested, please join our growing team of close to 900 employees globally that are seeking to change the industry for the better.