Senior Data Scientist
Adform is independent and open full stack ad-tech platform that encompasses creativity, data and trading, servicing media agencies, trading desks, brands and publishers globally. All of our solutions are modular, and easily inter-operate with all major technologies used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is among the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. Adform has been recognized by Gartner as one of four world’s leaders of ad tech industry.
We focus on:
Big Data – we’re talking about massive volume of data stored on Vertica and other database clusters. High Load – with a million transactions per second handled in less than 100 ms, we are experts of concurrent architecture and build highly scalable software.
Would you like to be a part of a fast growing ad-tech company?
If you are a hands-on data scientist, crazy about research and development of advanced algorithms, have excellent knowledge of AI, machine learning and statistics, feel comfortable using R/Python/Scala/Java and SQL, have an ownership mindset, we’d love to get to know you!
We would like you to:
- Apply data mining/machine learning/AI to our huge data sets to determine the most meaningful ad to the right user at the optimal time at the best price
- Build user profiles taking into account hundreds of different attributes logged across billions of transactions
- Work closely with our development teams to ensure correct implementation of algorithms
- Interface with product teams to determine business needs and translate them into real products
- Actively participate in external meet-ups and conferences.
We believe you:
- Have great problem-solving and analytical skills
- Hold a MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or Physics or equivalent experience
- Posses excellence in one of the programming language R/Python/Java/Scala + SQL
- Have hands-on experience with SQL Databases, Spark, DWH/BI systems and other Big Data solutions
- Feel comfortable working with popular data science tools/frameworks (numpy, scikit learn, matplotlib, tensor flow/pytorch, ggplot2, tidyverse, jupyter and the like)
- Are an excellent communicator
- Don’t just learn how things work, but learn why and how to make them better
- Know how important are a good data visualization and self-explanatory, reproducible analysis
We are offering:
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Work with senior engineers, scientists and managers that understand the value of technology
- Flexible working environment
- Private medical insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Joga classes in the office
- Perfect office location (by metro Politechnika station)