You are part of the US Sales team, working with the Commercial Director and General Manager, responsible for achieving sales targets in the US across agencies, brand marketers and enterprise clients.
You should have a passion for marketing, technology and specifically AdTech and be driven by building, developing & managing consultative client engagements in East Coast region with new and existing strategic clients. As the primary client lead you will ensure that clients have the optimal experience working with Adform’s solutions.
Main impact the team makes:
- You will be an integral and driving force in the US market consulting clients, and helping agencies and marketers adopt the Adform enterprise technology platform - providing innovative and differentiated holistic solution across creative, media and data activation.
- You will have deep experience and knowledge of the entire programmatic and media eco-system with particular expertise in delivering SaaS solutions ideally to marketers or agencies.
- You will be passionate about the ever-evolving media, advertising and technology eco-system and be comfortable leading discussions with journalists, CEO‘s and partners across the industry
- Drive & execute sales within the assigned East Coast region by searching and identifying new business development opportunities for strategic Clients – targeting independent agencies, global holding groups and enterprise and brand marketers.
- Deliver revenue objectives quarterly and annually through personal effort and collaboration with team members
- Deliver revenue growth for Adform by engaging customers to adopt additional components of Adform’s full-stack technology platform
- Ensure that Clients get best in class service and support, deliver a superior client experience through cooperation with other teams within the Company
- Manage and develop relationships with new and existing Clients, work in a structured way: have follow-up calls/meetings in order to ensure good relationship and their understanding of Adform products
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, events, Clients prospects and act as an evangelist of Adform products in the market
- Engage clients about all Adform products and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives
- Support and share know-how with other team members in order to reach business goals and revenue objectives
- Improve the sales processes in order to achieve efficiency and better quality in order to maximize the revenue
- Manage and maintain the opportunity pipeline using internal sales management system(s) – Salesforce.
- Work with relevant stakeholders and provide structured feedback about Clients and market opportunities
- Support the on-boarding process of new Clients
- A consistent track record of exceeding sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills to ensure analytical analysis of opportunities.
- Good network within the online advertising industry in North America.
- Proven experience in active sales & successful track record of closing new deals
- Experience in a digital marketing & traffic or ad operations
- Comfortable presenting solutions and upselling products to clients, working in partnership to maximize their utility of Adform‘s solutions
- Strategic thinking in respect to the market and client needs
- Excellent communication skills (both with clients and within the team)
- Strong skills in building relationship & client-oriented attitude
- Proactivity, problem-solving ability, negotiation & presentation skills, strong focus on results
- Great match to Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and exciting work environment with collaborative team mates sharing local and global objectives.
- Dynamic, inspiring and international team-oriented „learning“ environment
- Informal style of leadership and communication – but with the highest expectations of performance and professionalism
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- Other standard benefits: comprehensive health insurance plan, team buildings efforts, competitive compensation and the opportunity to develop and have an impact in a fast-paced, dynamic and rigorous environment etc.
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consist of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here