Platform Solutions Consultant, NY
Are you sick of the Luma-scape and want to simplify the industry mess? Work at one of the industry leaders, offering the only purpose-built platform fulfilling the needs of agencies, marketers, and publishers at the intersection of marketing, advertising, media, and technology?
Adform has spent 16 years developing technology solutions using one code-base, one integrated platform that encompasses Creative, Trading, and Data in one fully-integrated stack – all within a culture of respect, innovation, and excellence.
The Role & the Team
Platform Solutions Consultants have an exciting and dynamic role working with internal experts, agencies, clients, and tech vendors. You’ll be part of the Services department, reporting directly to the Director of Platform Solutions, with an opportunity to grow your expertise and career with hands-on knowledge of the full digital/programmatic advertising stack.
You have an excellent client service mind-set and a passion to look behind the scenes of the ad tech and online marketing industry. You possess expertise in one or more of the following areas: Ad Serving, DSP, DMP, Creative/Rich Media/DCO, and enjoy maximizing media effectiveness and efficiency by strategically using these systems for your clients. You are a key player to coach clients on Adform's products through trainings, best practices, and by answering clients requests.
With the help of Adform product expertise, you will be able to make solutions that empower our clients success. You use your industry and media knowledge to monitor the set-up of existing accounts, ensure best-in-class application, and help to exploit Adform's tech-stack to the max.
Partner with Sales, Account Managers, and other Platform Solutions team members to provide technical and functional needs assessments to prospects and clients. Adform DNA and culture is extremely important and differentiates our people and our company from our competitors.
- Introduce new features, technical functionalities, and best possible technical integration solutions.
- Internally orchestrate client needs and work closely with Adform’s own customer service and product teams to create the best client experience.
- Create and maintain relationships with clients, become a trusted partner, and provide service from a technical and functional perspective.
- Attend meetings with our clients to oversee market trends and requirements, and educate them to utilize our platform in the best way.
- Assist with global RFP's and drive a professional and smooth onboarding experience for clients.
- Conduct and standardize workshops that help to identify the value our platform brings to clients.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5+ years relevant ad tech industry experience
- Experience in account management, customer support roles, or consultancy
- Ability to acquire and share in depth knowledge of programmatic buying and key business issues that affect the client and industry
- Strong analytical and technical background as well as business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, strong driver mentality, excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Great match to Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset
- Experience operating hands on in other Ad Servers or DSPs – experience in both is a plus
- Adform system knowledge is a plus
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other standard benefits: comprehensive health insurance, company offsite events, team buildings and other
At Adform, we thrive on the opportunity to solve client problems and are solution oriented. We work hard, we put our clients first, and we have fun. If you are interested, please join our growing team of close to 900 employees globally that are seeking to change the industry for the better.