Global Solutions Director, NY
As Global Solutions Director you are the subject matter expert with best in class product expertise.
You are confident to drive C-level pitches and difficult client meetings – you act as Adform product evangelist. You represent Adform on industry events, our product on stage and are a competent and inspiring sparring partner to our Product Management. You have both the ability to deep dive into technical subjects as well as excellent relation-building and communication skills that allow you to sell compelling stories to an executive level audience.
Listen into markets, understand common patterns and coach our Sales and Services teams on product specific industry trends and our overall product strategy. Partner with sales to develop demonstrations, presentations, proposals and ROI models. You advance our competitive intelligence on industry players and are capable to alert on trends and next big business bets. Drive permanent exchange of knowledge and industry standards across our Solution teams and provide the best in class service excellence across the globe. Develop the value proposition and right story as part of our platform approach for your specific product and partner with Product Marketing to build the right material.
Use your influencing and relationship-building skills and provide stellar client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how strategic decisions are made.
You persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our Tier X clients and understand how our products will grow their business. Work closely with them and set the vision and strategy for how their advertising can beat their goals.
- Directly reports to VP of Global Solutions and Service Excellence
Direct report is connected to a manager by a hard line.
Functional and supervisory management includes responsibility for scope of work, daily activities, performance, results and other people management related activities.
- Collaborates with Solution Specialists, Solution Consultants, Product Management and Sales
Collaboration is connected to a manager or team by a dotted line.
A Collaborator is not authorised to issue directives but supports in making these decisions and is responsible for developing the knowledge excellence of the product, market or client, communication management, quality assurance and business goals alignment.
- Belongs to Services and Operations department, part of Global Solutions Team
- Makes individual contributions with no direct managerial responsibility.
- Educate Solution Specialists and - Consultants globally to make sure they have the latest understanding and updates of your product offerings - make them part of your vision
- Stakeholder to drive the knowledge and skills excellence across the organisation for both Sales and Services teams and share best practices across regions
- Orchestrate the Subject Matter Expert Program across the company and build the service as well as product excellence layer within the services group
- Manage the relationship between the regional Commercial leadership and the Platform Solutions team in order to unlock revenue potential and reach common strategic business and revenue goals
- Be a liaison between Clients, Adform Product Management and Development teams in order to provide feedback from clients and drive execution
- Represent Adform on industry events and be a competent sparring partner
- Work closely with Product Management and Development teams on product innovation, share the feedback and insights from the market and competition
- Align with Product Marketing to build best in class material for Sales and Services teams and tell the right story
Clients & Service Partner
- Become a trusted product and industry expert and maintain relationships with Adform’s Tier X media agencies, advertisers and publishers providing highest solutions-oriented service and commitment
- Attend meetings with our most strategic clients to oversee market trends and requirements
- Assist with global RFP's and client onboardings, based on own product competency
- Conduct and standardize workshops that help to identify the value our platform brings to clients and demonstrate the business impact through financial modeling
- Provide frameworks, workshop concepts and trainings to Adform Sales and Services on the above
- Continuous collaboration with strategic Tier X clients to ensure education, proactive support and implementation across the client organization
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Inspire strong commitment and lead by example
- Drive high performing culture
- Coach and mentor others in order to meet business goals
- Provide transparent feedback and development actions
Job related knowledge:
- Functional industry experience in the ad serving industry and common internet technologies
- Experience in account management, customer support roles or consultancy business
- Proven ability to adapt presentations to the technical level of the audience
- Experience with creative and analytical storytelling is a plus
- Extensive pre-sales experience with large and influential companies
- Strong analytical and technical background as well as business acumen
- Adform system knowledge is a plus
- Digital problem solver with broad experience in project management
- Excellent English communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong driver mentality and organization skills
- Orientation to solve problems and coming with suggestions, pro-activity
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment across multiple regions
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences
- Open & Caring
- Agile & Innovative
- Ownership Mindset
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other standard benefits: comprehensive health insurance, company offsite events, team buildings and oth.