Account Manager, Global Agency Accounts
This role belongs to Global Agency Development team reporting to the Senior Director, Global Agency Accounts. The Global Agency Development Team is responsible for achieving Global targets across Adform’s 29 offices for the six major Advertising Global Holding Groups. Our team goal is to enable Adform’s Global Growth Through Solution Focused Product Adoption at Global Holding Groups. With a focus on Multi Regional Scaling, Senior Client Management Excellence, Cross Market Collaboration & Strategic Partnership across the industry.
Main impact the team makes:
- You will be an integral and driving force in consulting Global holding group clients to adopt the Adform enterprise technology platform - providing innovative and differentiated holistic solutions across creative, media and data activation.
- Partnering with the Senior Director – Global Agency Accounts to lead the strategy and implementation of Global initiatives internally with Senior Adform leaders and local agency Sales Teams. As well as executing externally with senior global and regional clients.
- You will have experience and knowledge of the entire programmatic and media eco-system with particular expertise in delivering SaaS solutions ideally to marketers or agencies.
- You will be passionate about the ever-evolving media, advertising and technology eco-system and be comfortable owning client and partner relationships across mid to senior levels.
- Deliver revenue growth for Adform by engaging Global Agency customers to adopt additional components of Adform’s full-stack technology platform across all Adform Global markets
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing understanding of agency business and their technical challenges, as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape
- Develop and own key Global client initiatives and play an integral role in driving adoption of Adform’s full-stack technology platform to solve agency and advertiser objectives across markets
- Support the creation and delivery of regular account management cadence – including quarterly and annual business reviews with clients highlighting progress against jointly-agreed KPIs
- Ensure that Clients gets best in class Service and support. Deliver a superior customer experience through cooperation with other teams within the Company to achieve shared goals and outcomes
- Curate and communicate internal communications with Adform’s local agency teams based to enable success. Including competitive landscape insight, best practices, playbooks and marketable client success stories
- Assist in the identification, prioritization and oversight of strategically important product development and 3rd Party partners for Agency Clients
- Co-Ordinate functions, geographies and business units to ensure alignment to Global Agency client needs.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, events, agency/advertiser prospects
- Work with relevant stakeholders and provide structured feedback about Clients and market
- Manage and maintain the opportunity pipeline using internal sales management system(s)
- Support the on-boarding process of new agency and advertiser clients (Global/Local)
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital marketing
- Strong client-facing experience. Managing clients (various levels) and developing relationships
- Comfortable presenting solutions and up-selling to clients
- Experience in Global Role Preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both with clients and within the team)
- Strong building relations skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Presentation skills
- Customer orientated attitude
- Curious, informal and treat others with respect
- Great match to Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Creative approach
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other standard benefits: company offsite events, team buildings, game rooms and other fun office activities
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.