Website tracking specialist
Growing over the years Site Tracking is one of the most established modules in Adform. Inside you can find a suit of core functionalities: Tag Management, Analytics collection, Retargeting/Remarketing - all of which are much sought after by marketers around the globe. To top it off, the Client Services team is among the best in the world both in quality of service and the ability to provide solutions to any problem.
All sorts of tasks and queries from our customers manifest into 1.2k e-mails coming into Adform Client Services. Website Tracking Specialists take part in helping the clients by: consulting them via e-mail on code implementation or product related questions, troubleshooting and debugging client websites for tracking code errors, providing solutions to elaborate technical issues and customizing tracking codes according to the client's needs, not to mention all the other platform specific stuff that is going on.
Stuff you'll be doing:
- Be the owner of every ticket that comes your way - investigate, troubleshoot, and fix problems, calling in reinforcements when needed.
- Using e-mail to interact with our customers: marketers, analysts, web developers, advertisers or a number of our partners.
- Educating clients about the possibilities of our system.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems. If you don't know an answer, you'll dig until you find it.
- You can read and explain this JS snippet: https://pastebin.com/raw/ukLpp2bn
- You possess higher education (can be straight out of university).
- You're fluent in English, both writing and speaking.
- You can explain complicated things simply.
- You like helping out others.
What might give you an edge:
- Experience working as a webmaster.
- Knowledge of Web debugging tools: Fiddler, Charles.
- You know what these words mean: API, S2S, Cookies, JIRA, SDK.
- Background in one of the following fields: Advertising, IT, Networks, Programming.
- Experience with internet marketing tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Tag Commander.
What's in it for you:
- Contribute to making The Internet free.
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing international company.
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art advertising technologies.
- Deep knowledge of such progressive business area as Digital Advertisement.
- Become an expert in the use of Adform, an industry leading full-stack platform.
- Mildly amusing perks: leisure zone, snacks in the office, open space workplace, team building events.