Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC. Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.
We are looking for a strategic Solutions Architect in the Adform Architecture Office, which is responsible cross-functional, strategic initiatives and other challenges. There are already challenges waiting for you from day one.
- Be part of decision-making on architecture, infrastructure and underlying technologies of our entire platform, such as:
- Evaluating, pushing and implementing new technologies (e.g. NoSQL, in-memory DB’s, event loggers, Apache Kafka and similar), aligned with Technology Strategy.
- Challenging existing architecture and participate in discussions.
- Drive and experiment with adoption of new practices within e.g. pair programming, continuous deployment, continuous re-factoring, micro-service driven architecture and similar.
- Pro-actively escalate architectural challenges, risks and blockers to Architecture Office by setting up a workgroup and organizing meetings
- Work with users and product management to define what they want, what they need, and what we can deliver.
- Create high-level architecture diagrams and document solutions. Support Technical Lead in creating low-level architecture diagrams and implementation documents.
- Identify functionality which potentially could be platform functionality and be useful across Adform.
- Drive technical communities and events, both inside Adform and externally.
- Spend time being deeply involved in developing and reviewing core functionality and infrastructure in several parts of our business.
- Keep up to date by exploring new technologies, tools, methodology, frameworks through meet-ups, conferences and similar means.
- Take great pride in the quality of your code and helping your colleagues get their code quality up to your high standards; your code is commonly used as an example of how to do things right. You enjoy the challenge of crafting robust, efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable solutions. Your appetite for getting one more “nine” of availability is insatiable; you are a life-long learner.
- Communication is your strong suit: in code, in email, and face-to-face. You have the ability to find optimizations both within the application stack and across the infrastructure, sharing your findings and driving higher discipline across organizations. Your deep knowledge of the stack helps to triage stability and performance issues in production and improves system reliability through configuration and code design best practices.
We believe that you:
- Have a strong background in various technologies, i.e. PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Aerospike, Redis, RabbitMQ, Confluent, Kafka, Storm, Flink to name a few.
- Have an experience in one or more programming languages. C#, Scala or Java a pre.
- Experience in distributed computing architecture and design principles.
- Have out of the box thinking when solving problems most haven’t encountered
- Are good at open and informal communication inside and outside the team
- Are good at written and verbal English
- Possibility to make a difference and fulfill ideas
- Dynamic, inspiring, and international working environment
- Experience of working in a product company
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and evolve as a professional (conferences, training)
- Work with field-experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- Work with experienced and professional team
Let us know about yourself!