Technical Product Manager
We are looking for Technical Product Manager in Integrations team which is responsible for development of various integrations with our partners as Google, Facebook, Adobe and others where millions of data records are processed periodically. Despite challenge to support quite a big amount of data we also have a challenge to build a platform solution which would enable us to onboard partners easily.
We would like you to:
- Act as an agent between the Product Director, Architects and the delivery teams
- Be responsible for the product planning and execution of priorities based on the direction provided by Product Director
- Gather and prioritize of requirements together with Product Director, define User Stories to deliver on Epics and Scopes, and work closely with engineering to ensure that the goals of the prioritized scopes are met
- Collaborate with internal teams and architects, to deliver any needed in depth understanding of the functional area
- Collaborate with other Technical Product Managers to understand dependencies and adoption scenarios
- Monitor and escalate issues that may affect involved teams and/or scopes.
- Clearly expressing Product Backlog items
- Order the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals
- Optimize the value of the work performed by the Development Team
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Development Team will work on
- Ensure that the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.
- Continuously analyze the various dependencies and risk scenarios
We believe you:
We are offering:
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 790 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC. Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.