Software Engineer (.NET) (Data Group)
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Data Group and become a part of development team that builds client–facing analytical tools, such as Analytics, Custom Report Template Builder, and other related services.
We would like you to:
- Actively participate in external meet-ups and conferences
- Build scalable high load systems
- Write code, build, deploy, monitor, log and maintain your product
- Collaborate with the teammates in cross-functional Agile team
- Write unit and integration tests and collaborate with QA
- Drive User Story delivery from inception to production
We believe you:
- Are strong at working with Back-end technologies as C#, ASP.NET MVC + WebAPI, async
- Have hands-on experience working with such WEB technologies as ES6 or Typescript, React, Backbone
- Are experienced with both: Windows and Linux (CentOS)
- Are familiar with MS-SQL, PostgreSQL Databases
- Have experience working with Continuous integration, GIT, architecture/design patterns
- Software reliability experience is a plus
- Are a team player and have strong ownership mindset
We are offering:
- A chance to make an impact on Internet evolvement world wide
- Being part of competition with world level companies outside of Lithuanian market
- Friendly, fun and professional team
- Possibilities to learn (conferences, training, knowledge sharing sessions)
- Fun things: leisure zone, team buildings and others events
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has ~800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing ad-tech company?