Senior Software engineer - .NET (Auth Team)
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has ~800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing ad-tech company?
About the team:
Currently, we are looking for a Software Engineer (.NET) to join our team. Together with us you will be responsible for building and running major parts of Platform which provides unified, highly-scalable geo-distributed solution. Auth team is working on AAU programme (Authentication, Authorization and User management) which is meant to enable such cross-product functionality as single sign-on, 2 factor authentication, IP white listing, flexible data ACLs, etc. Team is responsible for design and technologies selection, for development of components and helping other teams to integrate with the platform. Platform is being developed using C#, React. Storage technologies include, but are not limited to MS SQL, Mongo DB.
If you can comfortably describe yourself as:
- Having agile mindset, easy to adapt to changes, comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Taking ownership for your work, proud of the quality you deliver
- Curious and inventive, always striving for technical excellence
- Working best inside the team, easy to communicate with and fast with feedback
- Open, informal and treat others with respect
- Good at written and verbal English
And you have the required technical skills:
- At least 3+ years professional experience in .NET
- Experience with MS SQL and MongoDB databases
- Strongest in back-end
- Experience building and delivering complex, highly performant systems to clients
- Ability to design, develop and deliver distributed scalable systems
- Strong grasp of modern software development practices, source control, code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration and deployment
Join us! This is what we can promise in return:
- Fantastic team and working environment
- Strong and supportive engineering culture
- Opportunities to learn from the best at Adform and deliver solutions you have only dreamed of before
- Leaders, who are here to support you and pave your career path to greatness
- And some other standard benefits: company offsite events, team buildings, game rooms, free food and other fun office activities