IT Office Engineer (Minsk)
Adform is the best resourced European display ad tech company, with more than 800 people in 18 European countries and US. In Minsk office, we develop a leading platform focused on programmatic advertising with key competences in ad serving, optimization, big data management and rich media. Our platform is built on proprietary technology, is constantly updated with new industry leading features and enjoys the reputation of best-in-class solution among our clients throughout the world.
We are currently looking for a skillful and resourceful IT Engineer who has good knowledge of OSX, Windows, Linux, Active Directory, Hyper-V, cabling, 1C, SSF and can take responsibility of IT activities to support Adform team in Minsk. If you are passionate about perfection of IT infrastructure and extremely motivated to organize office IT environment to the best comfort of everybody on location than we are a perfect match.
We need you because we believe you (are):
- Happy to advise and support IT end-users (even remote once).
- Workplace pioneer and can easily troubleshoot workstations operating MacOS, Linux and newest version of Windows.
- Enjoy maintenance and ongoing improvement of existing engineering infrastructure (even trivial cabling).
- Curious about IT and interested in diverse infrastructure – Windows and Linux server environments.
- Feel confident about 1C maintenance.
- Can coordinate and manage procurements (equipment, peripherals, etc.) and licenses accounting.
- Able to effectively negotiate with service centers and organize logistics.
- Have a strong drive towards scripting, automation and development.
- Enjoy installation and troubleshooting software issues and office peripherals maintenance (printers, scanners).
- Possess hands on experience with any of following products: Active Directory, Hyper-V.
- Team player, creative problem solver with excellent communication skills and attention to details.
- Good English is a plus.
We care for our employees and offer:
- Work in the team of super-professional engineers in the atmosphere of ongoing technological challenge.
- Professional development, including internal and external trainings, paid conferences and seminars, Adform library (full of professional and personal development books).
- Top and newest working environment: comfortable office near metro, equipped work place, fully-stacked kitchen with snacks, tea, coffee and fruits, friendly leisure zone and etc.
- Generous employment benefits: extensive health insurance, English classes two times a week, sport and wellness compensation, formal and informal awards, gifts (wedding and child birth), surprises for birthdays, Kudo box (an easy way to thank your colleagues with a small gift) and etc.
- Job trips (opportunity to visit colleagues in other Adform offices) and visa support.
- Active corporate life with team buildings that are inspired by team creativity and ideas and company events (Summer Festival, Christmas Party, Hackathon Days, UnConference and much more).
Don't hesitate to use this fantastic opportunity to work for a market-leading and innovative company that is at the forefront of technology. If you are looking for an exciting and varied role then this job opening is the perfect opportunity for you.