Account Director, South Africa
As an Account Director in South Africa, you will be a commercial leader capable of navigating within and across the most senior levels of the local media industry. As the first hire for Adform in the market, you will have the opportunity to build and lead our organization to achieve the highest levels of commercial success. You will manage and coach high-performing Enterprise project teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their business. You will also work with the leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for global Enterprises. To be successful in this role, we expect you to act as an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate the project team, take an analytical approach to sales management, be customer focused and drive an entrepreneurial business culture. Together with the global Enterprise team we expect you to deliver on our growth ambitions for Adform‘s global business approach, be involved in key customer engagements, and lead these projects to drive customer success.
- Represent Adform as a leading tech vendor in the local market through senior client engagement
- Work with senior commercial leadership in order to set the strategic commercial direction for the South Africa's market
- Work with Product Management, Client Services, Marketing and any other company’s divisions providing structured market feedback and agree positioning, key messages, sales tools, marketing plans, and other required support to meet revenue objectives.
- Plan and execute business growth by onboarding clients and increasing adoption of Adform products. Promote Adform’s full stack offering to clients and within the market.
- Think of creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and their partners and grow client accounts
- Ensure that Clients gets best of class Sales and Service experience in cooperation with other teams within the Company
- Manage and develop relationships with existing global Enterprises. Work with Clients in structured way, follow-up calls/meetings in order to ensure good relationship and their understanding of Adform products
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, strategies, Clients prospects
- Engage clients about all Adform products and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives
- Support and share know-how with other team members in order to reach business goals and revenue objectives
- Improve the sales processes in order to achieve efficiency and better quality in order to maximize the revenue
- Work with relevant stakeholders and provide structured feedback about Clients and market
- Support the on-boarding process of new Clients
- Participation in local fairs incl. speaking opportunities and representing the Company
- Establishing a good business relationship with the Global Holding Groups
- Support regional leadership and identify key hires and roles needed to grow and develop the regional business
We expect you are/you have:
Job related knowledge:
- At least 5+ years of professional and strong experience in online marketing managing global brands
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills
- Proven results in Sales leadership and development
- Strong strategic Enterprise Sales experience
- Ability to build sustained customer and partner relationships based on trust and delivery of commitments
- Ability to contribute constructively to company planning and prioritization
- Cross functional and cross market communication experience
- Ideally both large and early- stage growth company experience, and used to working in virtual teams
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent organizer and planner with problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both with clients and within the teams)
- Strong relationship building and relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong focus on results
- Client-oriented attitude
- Ability to travel to global markets when necessary
- Open & Caring
- Agile & Innovative
- Ownership Mindset
By return, we offer:
- Career opportunities in a fast growing international company. The right candidate may have the opportunity to mature into a Commercial Director role
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally in dynamic, inspiring and international working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Ability to drive initially global market and have significant impact in business development
- Varied and fun tasks, positive and pleasant working environment
More about us
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has more than 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://site.adform.com/company/about/ for more information.