We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer in Creative Group which is responsible for development of creatives management part of Adform platform. The solution covers the full creative life cycle starting from external tools, used to create engaging HTML5 creatives using drag and drop, templates and metadata management in the system, optimization based on recommendations engine and at the end provides highly loaded endpoints for Creatives to be served to the web. Making all this an integrated workflow is our challenge at hands.
We work hard, have fun and value intelligent, open-minded and informal people. If you share our approach, join our growing team as QA Engineer!
What we have:
- Feature flags (possibility to show features only to selected users)
- Unit tests, Integrations tests, API tests, Acceptance tests (BDD)
- Work environment based on Agile values
- Continuous delivery
- 20% of work time dedicated for innovations
- Ensure user critical workflows are always working end-to-end
- Improve user experience and product usability
- Quality assurance of integration points, both internal and third-party
- Performance/Load/Stress/API workflows quality assurance
- Automation, automation, automation!
- Support development teams and product managers with quality related insights
- Being part of competition with world level companies outside of Lithuanian market
- A lot of servers, complex infrastructure and a fast-growing product
- Friendly, fun and professional team
- Informal style of management and communication
- Possibilities to learn (conferences, trainings, knowledge sharing sessions)
- Best workstation and tools to work with
- Fun things: leisure zone, breakfast in the office, lot of team buildings and others events
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.