Test Automation Engineer
DescriptionData is now used in almost in all aspects of digital life, and Data Management Platforms (DMP) have emerged to help businesses make sense of it all. Emerging just a few years ago, DMP is one of the newest ingredients in the field of advertising. It enables companies to get the full value of information, and it shows signs of substantially great staying power. Now Adform DMP is a central hub of our company, powered by machine learning and driven by big data technologies. DMP allows us to collect massive datasets (seamlessly and rapidly), integrate, manage those large volumes of data from numerous data sources, and activate them for our customers.
DMP QA Automation tech stack:
Core: Java8, TestNG, REST-Assured, Selenide, Maven
- logging: Report Portal, Logback
- unittests: PowerMock/Mockito
- 3rd party common libs: Google Guava, Apache common/Hadoop
- Experience with automation and manual testing
- Hands-on experience within test engineering and automation in CI/CD/Agile environment
- Passion about software and software quality
- Good understanding of HTTP and Web Development as a whole
- Ownership and product mindset
- An agile mindset; ability quickly and comfortably adapt to changes
- Great communication skills
- Good verbal and written English
What you'll do:
- Analyze current tests base, support/redesign them, develop new tests
- Maintain test results and visualizations of quality
- Contribute to test frameworks and services
- Drive continuous delivery
- Collaborate with peers from engineering, product and design fields to deliver product
DMP automation QA tasks:
- Testing of API
- Testing of qualitative and quantitative data consistency (internal and external data)
- Testing of algorithms' logic
- Testing of integration and data flows between DMP components and between DMP and other products' components
- Testing main UI scenarios
- Testing of product business logic
We are looking for Test Automation Engineer who would like to join forces with Adform’s Data Management Platform team in Minsk and work in a team of open-minded professionals. Everyone in our crew is a creative person, working in an informal, truly agile environment. You’re required to be a quick learner who is interested in quality and pragmatic about what is best both technically and for the business.
More about us:
Adform is the independent and open full stack ad-tech platform that encompasses creativity, data and trading, servicing media agencies, trading desks, brands and publishers globally.
All of our solutions are modular, and easily inter-operate with all major technologies used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is among the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. We have over 700 employees globally, with offices in 18 countries throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
We work hard, have fun and value intelligent, innovative and creative people who aren’t hierarchical. We’re passionate about our business and are looking for people who share our approach. This mentality is at the heart of why we’ve been profitable since our founding and a core part of our company DNA.
- A lot of servers, complex infrastructure and challenging product and strong team
- Enough freedom for your decisions on what to do and how to work
- Best workstation and tools to work with
- Possibilities to learn (conferences, trainings) and work with experts from different countries (14 offices around the world)
- Possibilities to make us better