Software Engineer (.Net) (DSP)
Adform provides a digital advertising solution that unlocks an online potential. Please do not stop reading, we promise that it only gets better from here. Truthfully, we are working very hard to make the online advertising experience as pleasant, relevant and rewarding as possible for everyone involved. This includes not just our partners and clients but every day internet end-users like you. We have mountains of servers and hundreds of engineers working very hard every day to make advertising world better for everyone. Our scale is grandiose, datasets - humongous, problems - challenging enough to spark interest in any kind of engineer. You think we are exaggerating? Come and see it yourself.
Currently, we are looking for a Software Engineer .NET to join Deman Side Programmatic (DSP) Team.
About the team:
DSP Team is mainly responsible for Real-Time Bidding (RTB) engine as a part of Demand Side Programmatic Platform (DSPP). The high load bidding engine is handling more than 1.8 million requests per second, working close to real-time with a time box of 60-120ms to handle a request, including transportation. Team uses a diverse set of technologies: .NET, Java, Scala, GoLang and C. Storage technologies include but are not limited to MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Aerospike and Kafka. For task management, version control and continuous integration team uses JIRA, GitHub and TeamCity tools.
If you can comfortably describe yourself as:
- Curious and inventive, always striving for technical excellence and using technology as a tool
- Taking ownership for your work, proud of the quality you deliver
- Working best inside the team, easy to communicate with and fast with feedback
- Having agile mindset, easy to adapt to changes, comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Open, informal and treat others with respect
- Good at written and verbal English
And you have the required technical skills:
- At least 3+ years professional experience in .NET (back-end)
- Ability to design, develop and deliver distributed scalable systems
- Experience with multiple types of operating systems (i.e. Linux and windows)
- Strong grasp of modern software development practices, source control, code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Experience in multiple programming languages desirable (i.e. .NET, Java, GoLang, Scala, C)
Join us! This is what we can promise in return:
- Fantastic team and working environment
- Strong and supportive engineering culture
- Opportunities to learn from the best at Adform and deliver solutions you have only dreamed of before
- Leaders, who are here to support you and pave your career path to greatness
- And some other standard benefits: company offsite events, team buildings, game rooms and other fun office activities