Business Analyst (Foxtrot)
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing ad-tech company?
About a team:
Supply Partner Integration Platform, which includes high load balancing is a core part of our solution. Billions of requests are flowing into our platform from publisher’s web-sites, apps, servers and turn into ads from various demand sources helping publishers to monetize their available ad inventory and connect consumers with brands. We run highly customized, cutting edge platform in a real high-load world.
We would like you to:
- Craft detailed requirements breaking down high-level strategy items coming from Product Director/Product Manager with all necessary details, clarify and ask questions
- Act as Product Owner by managing backlog(priorities) for the team
- Organize requirements in a logical and structured way so that everything could be understood equally by all stakeholders (via diagrams, schemas, etc.)
- Pass detailed specifications (User Stories) to developers, make sure they understand everything without missing details, help them to break into tasks, understand tech details to a level that is needed to talk with them
- Be the source of information about the parts of the product you are responsible for
- Write release notes, help, answer RFPs, update confluence pages and prepare other documentation needed
- Become a product expert in future (should know all Adform products, especially SPIP array)
We believe you:
- Have understating of requirements, their types and stages of work with them (extraction, analyses, documentation, validation and management)
- Experience in working with development background in one of the Agile frameworks
- Have curiosity and proactivity, desire to learn new things and grow
- Have energy and “drive”
- Have experience in Jira
- Have experience in AdTech domain would be an asset
Communicate in English
- Have Adform DNA
-Open & Caring
-Agile & Innovative
- Ownership Mindset
We are offering:
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Enjoy your work with senior engineers, scientists, product owners and managers that understand the value of technology
- Flexible working environment
- Private medical insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Convenient location (by Świętokrzyska station)