Enterprise Sales Manager DACH
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.
About the role:
You are part of Enterprise Sales team. You are responsible for driving sales and business development in DACH region mostly by signing new Clients. You make sure that they get the best customer experience and promote Adform as the best Ad tech company.
- Drive & execute sales within the [assigned country/region(s)] by searching and identifying new business development opportunities
- Deliver revenue objectives quarterly and annually through personal effort and with team members
- Deliver revenue growth for Adform by engaging customers to adopt additional components of Adform’s full-stack technology platform
- Ensure that Clients gets best in class Service and support, deliver a superior customer experience through cooperation with other teams withinthe Company
- Manage and develop relationships with new and existing Clients, work in a structured way: have follow-up calls/meetings in order to ensure good relationship and their understanding of Adform products
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, events, Clients prospects
- Engage clients about all Adform products and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives
- Manage and maintain the opportunity pipeline using internal sales management system(s)
- Work with relevant stakeholders and provide structured feedback about Clients and market
- Support the on-boarding process of new Clients
Job related knowledge:
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills
- Good network within the online advertising industry in [country/region]
- Proven experience in active sales
- Successful track record of closing new deals
- Experience in a digital marketing
- Traffic or ad operations experience
- Comfortable presenting solutions and upselling to clients
- Excellent communication skills (both with clients and within the team)
- Strong skills in building relationship & client-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving ability
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong focus on results
- Open & Caring
- Agile & Innovative
- Ownership Mindset
- A good salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- Varied and fun tasks in an international environment
- A positive and pleasant work environment
- Working at a successful company with strong growth