IT systems engineer
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing ad-tech company?
About a team:
DDP (Data Distribution Platform) team is working on the platform which is used for data distribution among all Adform products and sub-systems. Platform provides unified, high-scalable Geo distributed solution which allows data exchange in real-time. Team is responsible for design and technologies selection, for development of components and helping other teams to integrate with the platform. Platform is being developed using Java and Scala language. Storage technologies include, but are not limited to, Hadoop, Mongo DB, Couchbase, Aerospike, Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL.
We would like you to:
- Build, maintain and improve platform infrastructure
- Tune platform for high load and high capacity
- Work with other DEV&IT teams with integration tasks
- Are well experienced with distributed streaming platforms (Apache Kafka, specifically Confluent platform)
- Experienced in Linux (CentOS, Redhat, Debian, etc.)
- Are experienced with relational Databases (Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Are experienced with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Couchbase, Aerospike, Vertica, etc.)
- Have understanding in configuration management (Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Have understanding in containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Are good with monitoring tools (Zabbix, Grafana, etc.)
- Have programming/scripting experience (Shell, Python, etc.)
- Automate tasks which you have to do more than twice
- Have good understanding of testing approach and techniques
- Take ownership for your work, proud of the quality you deliver
- Communicate in English effectively
- Are fine with traveling
- Have Adform DNA:
-Open & Caring
-Agile & Innovative
- Ownership Mindset
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Enjoy your work with senior engineers, scientists and managers that understand the value of technology
- Flexible working environment
- Conferences and training possibilities
- Private medical insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Convenient location (by Świętokrzyska station)