Client Support Project Management Intern
Your responsibilities would include:
- Assist on managing internal Adform Client Services projects that include but are not limited to support quality, training review, implementation of business tools
- Document projects’ updates, guidelines, status
- Analyze collected data and give insights on department’s KPIs improvement possibilities
- Gather insights from different stakeholders by creating surveys, interviewing internal people
- Attend project meetings, capture and distribute meeting minutes
- Help with visualizing provided information by creating PPT slides
- Perform other assigned activities, ad-hoc queries
- Work with internal tools (Confluence, Tableau, etc.)
- Enrolled in your bachelor/master program within communication, business, IT, or similar area at a university
- Eager to learn and have a go-getter mentality – not afraid of challenging status quo!
- Interest in the field of project management
- Motivated self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Experience in Client Services is an advantage
- You are great in communication, systemizing information, prioritizing tasks
- Experienced user of the Office365 package (super user of PowerPoint)
- Can relate to the Adform DNA: Ownership Mindset, Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative
- Professional working proficiency in oral and written English
- Real responsibilities and interesting tasks. Your ideas do matter!
- Getting to know the inner kitchen of online advertising platform, ad-tech business and Client Services department of global company.
- Dog-friendly office - take your furry friend with you
- Relax in the leisure zone by playing pool or foosball
- Informal environment – you don‘t have to own a suit to be smart
- Get your first salary for the internship you do
About the company:
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has more than 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com for more information.