DevOps Engineer (Minsk)
Adform is the best resourced European display ad tech company, with more than 400 people in 16 European countries and US. Adform closes the loop by integrating media planning, buying, optimization, and reporting for all online display advertising in one place, thus saving an enormous amount of time, money and resources.Adform's unique platform incorporates display ad serving, rich media, video, mobile, dynamic ads, personalised targeting, and real-time bidding through integrations with major inventory players, making display advertising simple, relevant and rewarding for media agencies and online advertisers.
Currently we are growing our awesome Solution IT team which is responsible for Adform platform infrastructure and looking for one more magic engineer in the team!
You should be willing to:
- Make what's possible real (automate everything what is worth to automate)
- Be totally committed (work closely with the development and product management teams)
- Do what needs to be done (work to ensure maximum performance, security, reliability and availability of the data center running 24x7)
- Be creative (monitor, investigate and resolve problems, inefficiencies, and performance issues)
- Practice what you preach (keep updated on industry trends and apply them in practice)
- Examine the situation and understand your intentions (evaluate and recommends specific solutions)
- Know what you are doing and why (define, review, and maintain technical standards, especially related to installation, configuration, management, and maintenance)
We expect from you:
- Willingness to learn and create miracles
- Capable of setting aside distractions and focusing on a goal
- Fluency in English
- Clear and concise communication and good organizational skills
- Knowledge of spells:Python, PHP,Perl
- Scripting skills for Windows and Linux
- Experience with potions:OpenStack, Puppet, SaltStack, Chef, you name it...
- Understanding of magic:
- Linux & Windows OS infrastructure
- Active Directory and access management
- Cloud computing & virtualization
- Monitoring and log collecting
- Being a part of competition with world level companies outside of Lithuanian market
- A lot of servers, complex infrastructure and challenging product
- Have best practices and fun things
- Informal style of management and communication
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Creative approach – we don’t believe in “one size fits all”
- Fun things: leisure zone, billiard table, massage in the office, breakfast and snacks services, lots of team building events and awesome team!
We are ready to provide you with creative, challenging and interesting projects, creative approach to daily or new tasks, opportunity not to take orders, but decide and create solutions by yourself, the best workstation and tools to work with, all the possibilities to learn in various conferences, trainings and from international team members. Adform believes in informal style of leadership and communication as well as flat hierarchical structure. All the teams in our company are working according to Agile and they can choose which framework is more suitable for them - Kanban, Scrum or Scrumban. Every team has an autonomy and is responsible for its services from the first to the last stage. Solution IT team is designed from Product Owner, Scrum Master and System Magicians. Wanna be one of them?