Business Intelligence Analyst (Python)
About the role
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll be a part of Adform Business Intelligence team in Vilnius. You will be working with large amounts of data located within various databases and data warehousing solutions. You will be tasked with providing data-driven insights to stakeholders inside and outside the organization and also work on projects to that aim to test and validate ideas quickly.
You are naturally curious, enthusiastic and persistent. You have strong skills in Python, good knowledge of SQL and experience developing digital concepts. You like to think out-of-the-box and explore new technologies to create and innovate. You speak fluent English and possess at least one quality you excel at, which can be seen as an example for the whole team. You have knowledge of the principles of online advertising and can communicate to sales people as well as database engineers.
Qualification Requirements and Competencies
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of SQL & experience querying big data platforms (especially Hadoop)
- Data analysis skills
- Higher education in computer science, statistics, econometrics, business management or similar
- Knowledge of Excel, Power Pivot
- Work experience as an analyst or other related positions in digital marketing industry and knowledge of online advertisement channels and reporting metrics would be a strong advantage
- Experience with dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, LogiXML or similar) would be an advantage
- Possibility to make a difference and fulfill ideas
- Dynamic, inspiring, and international working environment
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and evolve as a professional (conferences, training)
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has more than 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com for more information.