Business Analyst (Serving group)
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has more than 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC. Visit http://www.adform.com for more information.
About the Team:
We are looking for a Business Analyst for Serving group who could dive into our most important projects to help and support delivery teams. Products in Serving group are completely platform based with no UI and client faced solutions. We create and maintain part of the Adform platform where all banner related data comes in and is transferred to reports. Serving group is involved in almost all platform based projects in Adform therefore our main challenges are dependency management and several project deliveries at the same time.
We would like you to:
- Using “Adform User Personas” help to express Product Backlog in terms of Jira Epics and Stories with acceptance criteria
- Provide help and support to Delivery Teams from a product perspective to ensure a common understanding of requirements
- Identify dependencies requirements and manage changes
- Create high-quality documentation via diagrams, mockups, schemes, user guides, etc.
- Participate in development team refinement and planning ceremonies
- Act as a subject matter expert and participate in cross team work
We believe you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience as IT Business/System Analyst
- Are comfortable with at least one modeling tool
- Are comfortable at and experienced in writing technical use cases and/or User Stories
- Are comfortable with very technical requirements
- Understand product development lifecycle
- Have strong communications skills
- Are fluent in English
We are offering:
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Friendly, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Flexible work conditions and a long list of employee benefits
- Being part of competition with world level companies outside of Lithuanian market