Team Manager (Campaigns group)
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has ~800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
We are looking for a Team Manager who is motivated to combine the art of design, programming, people management and scrum. Responsibilities will include people management (performance reviews, and other processes, such as onboarding), scrum mastery, stakeholder management.
About the team:
The team that you would work with is developing market leading real time bidding UI application based on the newest UI technologies and closely integrated into overall Adform UI ecosystem. User expierence, introduction of AI and automation are the goals and vision the team is commited to.
We would like you to:
- Advocate Adform DNA (values) and development culture
- Hire best engineers and ensure that people are motivated, engaged and collaborate cross – organization
- Make sure execution of roadmap is in accordance to established quality metrics
- Ensure that the best practices are followed while creating products and services
- Create and mediate environment to establish transparency and information flow within team
- Control operational expenses for the team/s (examples: business trips, education, offsites, etc.)
- Ensure that people are motivated, engaged and collaborate cross – organization
- Guide employees in professional growth and career development
We believe you:
- Have strong communications skills
- Have previously worked as a people manager
- Have very strong agile knowledge and experience
- Have experience in leading teams (delegating, motivating, organizing)
- Are result focused
- Have Development background
We promise in return:
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working environment
- Flexible work conditions and a long list of employee benefits
- Being part of competition with world level companies outside of Lithuanian market