Business Analyst (Data Group)
We are looking for Business Analyst in DATA Group. DATA group consists of 4 teams which are based in Vilnius as well as Kaunas. We are responsible for development of Adform Big Data and analytical platforms. Our solutions cover extracting, transforming and loading huge amount of data, providing reporting APIs and UIs, developing the highly load systems available 24/7 and providing best of the kind Analytics, Insights & Recommendations offering tools to our clients. On a daily basis we are working with more ten 3 PB data warehouse, which constantly growing. We have to evolve our APIs and UIs to meet growing performance needs of our internal and external clients. Making all this an integrated workflow is our challenge at hands.
About the position:
Business Analyst is responsible for business and technical analyses, and execution of priorities based on the direction provided by Technical Product Manager. This includes gathering and prioritization of business requirements together with the Technical Product Manager, defining User Stories to deliver on Epics and working closely with engineering to ensure that the goals of the prioritized scopes are met. Business Analyst role also requires close collaboration with Customer Support, Sales, Services, and Marketing, to deliver in-depth understanding of the functional area, needed in cases such as RFP responses, triage of support cases, and feedback on feature requests.
We would like you to:
- Clearly define Product Backlog items
- Ensure that User Stories in Product Backlog provide the needed level of details for the Development Team’s work
- Help identify and manage dependencies, changes with other Products and Development Teams
- Capture user feedback and input for User Stories by communicating with client support and analyzing feature request proposals
- Provide help and support to Delivery Teams from a product perspective to ensure a common understanding of requirements
- Create high-quality documentation via diagrams, mockups, schemes, user guides, etc.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies
- Act as a subject matter expert and participate in cross team work
We believe you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience as IT Business/System Analyst
- Experience in working with data driven solutions
- Are comfortable at and experienced in writing technical use cases and/or User Stories
- Are comfortable with technical requirements
- Understand product development lifecycle and Scrum ceremonies
- Have strong communications skills
- Are fluent in English
We are offering:
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Friendly, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Flexible work conditions and a long list of employee benefits
- Being part of competition with world level companies outside of Lithuanian market
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has more than 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC. Visit http://www.adform.com for more information.