People Operations Internship
Are you among the top performers in your university program, and are you eager to get some hands-on experience in a successful and rapidly growing Ad Tech company?
The People Operations team in Adform is supporting Adformers in all 19+ locations across the globe. We are looking for a curious and open-minded intern who is willing to dive into HR core processes, supporting us to handle 800+ employees globally. Facing a huge opportunity to automate operational processes in Adform, People Ops team will implement a new HR system, that requires people who roll their sleeves up, supporting the transformation from manual administration to digitalized workflows.
You will be supporting with various daily HR processes (new hire, change, termination, time management etc.), preparing employment contracts and other related documents, providing reports and ensuring HR databases accurately reflects current employees‘ conditions and details. Depending on your interests and skills you can be added to various projects with the aim to improve our global processes and ease our workflows.
We are looking for an intern from July/August 2018 to join our HR team in Vilnius. Depending on the right candidate’s needs and wishes, the duration of the paid internship will be 3-6 months either part-time (minimum 3 days per week) or full-time.
- Enrolled in your university program, ideally within HR, business administration or similar
- Eager to learn and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Great English language skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferably experienced with working in a globally dispersed organization
- Experienced user of the Office365 package
- Can relate to the Adform DNA: Ownership Mindset, Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to gain knowledge about the dynamic, fast-growing ad tech market
- Opportunity to take responsibility and grow professionally in your early career
- Varied and interesting tasks in a global, cross-cultural environment
- Support and mentoring during your internship
- A social and informal working environment in our Vilnius office
- The possibility of a student job and/or opportunity for thesis collaboration following your internship