Adform provides a digital advertising solution that unlocks an online potential. Our platform is simple to use, yet packed with features - it includes campaign planning, ad serving, optimization, analytics, reports, and much more. We have leaders of all major industries as our clients and we are rapidly expanding our product line as well as the geographical presence. Today Adform's technologies and services are used by more than 21000 advertisers, 1000 agencies, and 400 of the world's leading publishers - those numbers are growing monthly.
We open a number of Team Manager positions for a highly available, loaded and distributed products dealing with publisher traffic automation, user behavior analytics, browsing events tracking and web content serving.
The Role and Responsibilities include both delivery management and resource management:
- enable a direction to the team through guidance and support ensuring delivery of a product and services according to the agreed Roadmap
- make sure quality metrics are matched
- caring about and evangelizing the best practices to be followed while creating products and services
- create and mediate environment to establish transparency and information flow within team
- hire good engineers and ensure that people are motivated, engaged and collaborate cross – organization
- control operational expenses for the team/s (examples: business trips, education, offsites, etc.)
- guide employees in professional growth and career development
- advocate Adform DNA (values) and development culture
The ideal person for this role would have demonstrated the following:
- displayed good verbal and written communication skills (English/Russian)
- focused on result
- tracked multiple ongoing initiatives in parallel (project management and coordination)
- has recruited high-performing engineers
- technical acumen is a strong plus (ex.: experience in working with data driven solutions)
While the ability to get down and dirty with code or architecture are great it is not a requirement. That being said, a hands-on experience in the past would be enough while the ability to drive the right decisions through intelligent questioning, are required.
- Education (learn.adform.com - internal trainings system, language classes, internships, conferences, external trainings etc.)
- Adform library (full of professional and personal development books)
- Adform Academy (opportunity to educate students, lead and implement crazy projects teaching)
- Team buildings and Off-sites (depends on your team creativity and ideas)
- Awards (formal and informal)
- Kudo box (an easy way to thank your colleagues with a small gift)
- Company events (Summer Festival, Christmas Party, Hackathon Days, UnConference and much more)
- Job trips (opportunity to visit colleagues in other Adform offices)
- Technical support (top and newest working equipment)
- Medical care
- Gifts (wedding and child birth)
- Surprises for birthdays
- Leisure zone
More about us
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://site.adform.com/company/about/ or http://blog.adform.com for more information.