Data is now used in almost in all aspects of digital life, and Data Management Platforms (DMP) have emerged to help businesses make sense of it all. Emerging just a few years ago, DMP is one of the newest ingredients in the field of advertising. It enables companies to get the full value of information, and it shows signs of substantially great staying power. Now Adform DMP is a central hub of our company, powered by machine learning and driven by big data technologies. DMP allows us to collect massive datasets (seamlessly and rapidly), integrate, manage those large volumes of data from numerous data sources, and activate them for our customers.
And now we are looking for senior Business Analyst, energetic, agile and process oriented, who wants to work in a fast growing and very competitive domain of AdTech. We expect that this person will grow into a Product Owner by diving deeper into the domain and becoming an expert.
What you'll do:
- Collect requirements from Senior BA, Product Owner and/or Product Director and/or other business people by interviewing them, with all necessary details, clarify and ask questions
- Organize requirements in a logical and structured way so that everything could be understood equally by all stakeholders (via diagrams, mockups, schemas, etc.)
- Pass detailed specifications (User Stories) to developers, make sure they understand everything without missing details, help them to break into tasks, understand tech details to a level that is needed to talk with them
- Be the source of information about the parts of the product you are responsible for
- Write release notes, help, answer RFPs, update confluence pages and prepare other documentation needed
- Become a product expert in future (should know all Adform products, especially DMP)
- Understanding of visual modelling notations and ability to use them on practice (UML, BPMN, etc.)
- Experience in creation of mockups and functional prototypes, understanding of how and when they are used
- Understating of requirements, their types and stages of work with them (extraction, analyses, documentation, validation and management)
- Understanding of how to set a task and how to accept a task
- Proficiency in asking right questions and systematizing data
- Advanced English
- Ability to break down a big picture into detailed view without missing things
- Ability to speak “development” language, ability to understand technical stuff at a comfortable level
- Curiosity and proactivity, desire to learn new things and grow
- Energy and “drive”
Nice to have:
- Experience in AdTech domain
- Technical background (education or work experience)
- Experience of working in a product company
- Ability to see the risks and manage them
- Ability to identify and manage dependencies
- Good presentation skills, ability to present and prove your position
More about us:
Adform is the independent and open full stack ad-tech platform that encompasses creativity, data and trading, servicing media agencies, trading desks, brands and publishers globally.
All of our solutions are modular, and easily inter-operate with all major technologies used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is among the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. We have over 700 employees globally, with offices in 18 countries throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
We work hard, have fun and value intelligent, innovative and creative people who aren’t hierarchical. We’re passionate about our business and are looking for people who share our approach. This mentality is at the heart of why we’ve been profitable since our founding and a core part of our company DNA.