Junior Specialist (#social)
Junior QA and Software Engineer positions
Adform is an engineering company working on a complex and successful product. Adform offers programmatic media platform to support all aspects of online advertising. The company was established in 2002 in Denmark and now has offices in 18 countries including the US, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania and Belarus.
We believe that you (for QA):
- Are bright QA engineer with the deep understanding of how QA role fits within Agile software development process
- Experienced in using different testing techniques, approaches and types
- Have at least half a year production experience in software testing
- Interested in both manual and automated testing
- Experienced in creating testing documentation
- Self-organized, attentive to details, proactive, curious and creative
- Good at verbal and written English
You must be comfortable with describing yourself as (for SE):
- Having agile mindset, fast to adapt to changes and feeling comfortable with it
- Taking care of qualitative code in your daily work
- Striving for technical excellence
- Understanding that you can achieve more within a team rather than alone
- Good at communication inside and outside the team
- Being very good at written and verbal English
We are offering:
- Challenging and unique technical tasks
- Experienced and professional team
- Close cooperation with other development teams when implementing
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Professional development, including internal and external trainings, paid conferences and seminars, Adform library (full of professional and personal development books).
- Top and newest working environment: comfortable office near metro, equipped work place, fully-stacked kitchen with snacks, tea, coffee and fruits, friendly leisure zone and etc.
- Generous employment benefits: extensive health insurance, English classes two times a week, sport and wellness compensation, formal and informal awards, gifts (wedding and child birth), surprises for birthdays, Kudo box (an easy way to thank your colleagues with a small gift) and etc.
- Job trips (opportunity to visit colleagues in other Adform offices) and visa support.
- Active corporate life with team buildings that are inspired by team creativity and ideas and company events (Summer Festival, Christmas Party, Hackathon Days, UnConference and much more).