Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has 800+ employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing ad-tech company?
What we do:
Team has two main responsibilities:
- Client side serving scripts that are required to render banners in browser. We strive to be compliant with IAB and MRC standards for online advertising which means we have limitations for script size, high requirements for rendering speed and measurability.
- Client side scripts for measuring banner viewability, clicks, engagement, mouseovers, and other banner related events.
What challenges we face:
- We do not use any frameworks
- We support ALL browsers
- We have limited kb for code we deliver
- We run our scripts on 3rd party sites
- We have to ensure ~40K banners are rendered properly per second
- Design, build, test, deploy, monitor and maintain products and services
- Focus on value delivery for customer
- Collaborate with and learn from teammates
- Work closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
What colleague we are looking for:
- Have experience in Node JS
- Have cross browsers experience + mobile
- Have experience with static code analysis
- Have experience in building and supporting single-page web applications
- Worked with Agile software development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Understand how things work in Internet
- Good written and verbal English
- Creative, challenging and fast growing product
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Creative approach - we don’t believe in “one size fits all”
- Constant learning and individual development capabilities
- Possibility to make the difference and fulfill ideas