Senior Software Engineer (Research)
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 21 countries, Adform has more than 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.
We focus on:
Big Data – we’re talking about petabytes of data stored on Hadoop, Vertica and other database clusters. High Load – with millionsoftransactions per second handled in less than 100 ms, we are experts in designing concurrent architecture and building highly scalable software. Currently we are strengthening our Research team and we are looking for brilliant mind data engineer to join our team.
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing ad-tech company?
We would like you to:
- Design, develop, own and operate production services and research infrastructure able to handle high data loads (up to hundreds of thousands of events per second)
- Improve the way we develop software and manage our services, by employing Agile methodologies and continuously improving our development and service infrastructure
- work on state of the art machine learning models serving infrastructure
- Develop service that needs to handle millions of operations with latency no greater than 10ms
- Be responsible for one of the key services in Adform portfolio
- Squeeze the last bits of non-virtualized hardware at your disposal
- Research and prototype new ideas that pushes the envelope of ad-tech, in collaboration with Scientists and Technical Product Managers
- Actively participate in open-source projects, external meet-ups and conferences
- Mentor junior engineers and raise our standards of engineering practices
- Have very strong development skills in Java, Scala, Python, SQL
- Have hand on experience in working with data driven solutions
- Are familiar with highly-available, high-throughput low-latency systems and concurrent programming
- Have experience with large-scale Big Data/DWH development and related technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Vertica etc.
- Have hands-on experience with stream analytics and related technologies like Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming, Aerospike, Dynamo, Cassandra etc.
- Have experience with devops and related technologies like Team City, Docker, Mesos, Puppet, Chef etc.
- Are passionate about data science and machine learning
- Can communicate in English
- Have Adform DNA: agile&innovative; open&caring; ownership mindset
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Enjoy your work with senior engineers, scientists and managers that understand the value of technology
- Flexible working environment
- Private medical insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Convenient location (by Świętokrzyska station)