Senior Compliance Counsel
About the team
The legal team at Adform is not your typical team, we are based in 2 locations, Copenhagen and Vilnius but we work closely with Adformer’s in more than 18 other locations globally together with our 800+ colleagues. As Legal Adformer’s we are committed to global growth that ensures scalable business processes to deliver according to our ambitions. You will be pivotal in shaping, growing and securing Adform’s future in this area, internally as well as externally with global opinion leaders.
We are global, so we think global and are flexible on the location of this position in Copenhagen (Denmark), Vilnius (Lithuania), Hamburg (Germany) or Warsaw (Poland). Wherever you are based, you will be expected to travel for at least 30 days per year.
About the role
We are seeking a Senior Compliance Counsel to be at the center of our activities associated with compliance, privacy regulation, data-protection and security matters. There is a continuing and increasing focus on these topic from society and our stakeholders. It will be your role to be the voice of Adform so that we are contributing to the development of future policy externally and ensuring internal standards and compliance. You need to expect to be driving and delivering cross functional initiatives involving many differing stakeholders with a voice and opinion on these topics.
If this is you, then read on, as you may be our next Legal Adformer to join us on our exciting journey of growth.
- Secure that our policies and privacy, data protection and security matters are current and fit for purpose;
- Be the subject matter expert internally within Adform to develop, train, coach and champion all compliance issues;
- Identify risks, develop, install and advocate for sustainable controls and tools, to safeguard business development and growth;
- Take the lead in requests and audits from clients and supervisory authorities on issues relating to GDPR. This will include leading on implementation of any identified remedial actions from such audits;
- You will also be an industry insider on the topics of privacy, GDPR and security, with a natural curiosity to stay up to date of the changing landscape;
- Support Sales, Business Development and Development teams on privacy and security-related matters, including in areas related to large enterprise sales pitches, partnerships, security, integrations, GDPR questionnaires and product development; and
- Willingness to participate in and take an action role in various policy groups and trade groups within the Adtech industry.
- At least 4-years’ experience with privacy laws and solid understanding of GDPR and its application in business;
- Proven track record to recognize legal and ethical risks that can impact business delivery, growth and reputation;
- Translate legal language and communicate it to the business and our customers in a way that is relevant and easy to understand;
- Effective communicator with proven project management with multiple stakeholders and deliverables;
- Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile and Innovative,Ownership Mindset.
- A good salary package according to qualification and experience;
- The opportunity to grow professionally and potentially develop into a commercial and/or product centric leader
- Varied and fun tasks in a truly international environment;
- A positive and pleasant work environment; and
- Working at a successful, ambitious company with strong growth.
If you would like any additional information regarding this position, please contact Anders Pilgaard Andersen on +45 53 60 23 93 or by email on [email protected]
More about us
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com for more information.