Ad campaign coordinator
Adform is a premier partner for media agencies, trading desks, advertisers and publishers, offering the world’s only programmatic brand-led media platform to support all aspects of multi-screen brand advertising. Adform’s end-to-end ad tech stack closes the loop by integrating media planning, buying, optimization and reporting into one place covering full-featured Demand Side Platform, Rich Media and Ad serving. Adform was established 2002 in Denmark and now has offices in 18 countries including the US, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania and Belarus.
We are a place where digital magic happens. Client Services teams support customers (media, creative agencies and publishers networks), by combining the skills, knowledge and tools to make digital alchemy work. It is only thanks to Adform Support experts you are seeing relevant product ads while browsing the web!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Providing remote support to the clients – media agencies and publishers all over the world – mainly via e-mails.
- Coordinating multiple Internet advertising campaigns by using Adform platform.
- Troubleshooting market-specific cases.
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues and answering the trickiest client questions.
- And more!
- Higher education (can be a student able to work full time);
- Fluency in English language;
- Understanding and interest in Web technologies and online advertising;
- Positivity and enthusiasm to rock challenges with a smile on a face;
- Career opportunities in rapidly expanding international company.
- Opportunity to participate in various projects, initiatives, internships, courses – you name it!
- Extremely friendly and inspiring atmosphere.
- Lots of fun and rock’n’roll!