Technical Writer (Minsk)
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for making things sound simple, whether that’s a system feature, an HTML code, or a tricky new release. After communicating with product managers, analysts, developers and client support personnel for preparation and review of the help section, you will have your own freedom to decide how to structure the content. You will be one of the first people to find out all the updates and releases in the Adform platform!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Gather information and write easy-to-understand user documentation.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Collect feedback and update existing documentation.
- Review and edit documentation to ensure content quality.
- Ensure the text is in line with the company’s style guide.
- Prepare illustrations, diagrams, and photographs and incorporate them into text.
- Positive attitude, motivation, and drive
- Proficient level of English
- Excellent English writing skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts
- Ability to work in multi-tasking environment
- General interest and understanding of advertising technologies
- Experience in working with CMS/CCMS and image editors would be an advantage
- Challenging tasks
- Possibility to learn from experts and expand your knowledge in advertising technology field
- Dynamic, inspiring, and international environment
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing international company
- Informal style of management and communication
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Leisure zone, games, free snacks, many fun events