Data Reporting Specialist
As Data Reporting Specialist you will become a guru of Adform reporting solutions from various databases. You will be working alongside with colleagues from other teams in Client services and Development departments. Your daily responsibilities will involve delivering custom made reports to our customers – media agencies, distributed cross-border in Europe, Asia and US.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Daily communication with clients from different markets;
- Managing Monthly/weekly reports from Adform database and delivering them to our customers;
- Providing general insights and help to understand reported data;
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues;
- Connecting analytical skills with industry knowledge to deliver solutions for the clients.
- Eagerness to learn technical side of reporting;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, specifically of MS Excel;
- Have a background in one of the following fields: Data Analysis, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance;
- Have good verbal and writing communicational skills (Lithuanian and English);
- Positive approach to daily challenges;
- Ownership approach towards the tasks and team goals.
- Ability to work in a team;
- General understanding of web-technologies/experience with Google Analytics or similar Analytical Tools OR work experience in digital marketing;
- SQL knowledge.
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Deep knowledge of such progressive business area as internet advertisement;
- Extremely friendly social atmosphere in Client services team;
- Informal style of communication and management: leisure zone, snacks in the office, team building events, etc.
Adform is the independent and open full stack ad-tech platform that encompasses creativity, data and trading, servicing media agencies, trading desks, brands and publishers globally.
All of our solutions are modular, and easily inter-operate with all major technologies used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is among the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. We have over 800 employees globally, with offices in 18 countries throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
We work hard, have fun and value intelligent, innovative and creative people who aren’t hierarchical. We’re passionate about our business and are looking for people who share our approach. This mentality is at the heart of why we’ve been profitable since our founding and a core part of our company DNA.
Visit http://www.adform.com for more information.