DescriptionAdform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has more than 800 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our Research group. You will be responsible for improving existing and creating new models that improve our algorithmic trading and forecasting services; performing data analysis and building new monitoring & visualization tools.
You will have the opportunity to work with ever-growing data sets spanning Terabytes in storage, all while utilising our modern technology stack (which includes Vertica, Kafka, Mesos, Spark, Vowpal Wabbit) in order to build novel solutions to optimisation and prediction problems.
Adform's Research group offers a unique environment for growth and experimentation, where you will have the opportunity both to learn from other Data Scientists and Engineers and also to apply your ideas for solving real business problems.
- Background in Mathematics / Statistics
- Good knowledge and practical experience with statistics and data modelling
- Proficiency in R and SQL
- Experience with Python
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Bonus points for: (data) engineering skills, familiarity with Linux
We expect you to be
- An empathetic and kind team-player
- Taking ownership of your work and proud of the quality you deliver
- Curious and inventive, always striving for technical excellence
- Extremely data- and feedback-oriented
- Open, informal and respectful
- A fantastic team and working environment
- Opportunities to learn and improve your skills in conferences and trainings
- Leaders, who are here to support you and help you to pave your career path to greatness
- Flexible work conditions and a long list of employee benefits