Platform Solutions Consultant
About the roleYou are driven by a high passion to look behind the scenes of ad technology while seeking for opportunities to adapt best-in-class solutions for Adform’s clients. You have an excellent client service mind-set with comprehensive understanding of media strategies and their orchestration in different technologies. As a technical, functional and industry expert you will uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios and you are excited to develop and scale our business by acting as a trusted client partner. With the help of your expertise and Adform’s full-stack, you will be able to build solutions that empower our clients’ success and help them to exploit Adform’s solution to the max.
- Partner with sales team and provide technical and functional needs assessments to prospective Clients
- Be a liaison between Clients, Adform Product Management and Development teams in order to provide feedback from clients and drive execution
- Provide frameworks, workshop concepts and trainings to Adform Sales and Services on the above
- Become a trusted client partner and maintain relationships with Adform’s biggest media agencies, advertisers and publishers providing highest solutions-oriented service and commitment from a technical and functional perspective
- Lead services meetings with our Clients to help and educate them to utilize our platform the best way and oversee market trends and requirements
- Ensure successful campaign management and overall client satisfaction via regular business reviews
- Assist with global RFP's, drive a professional and smooth onboarding experience for our Clients and ensure a future proof setup
- Conduct and standardize workshops that help to identify the value our platform brings to clients and demonstrate the business impact through financial modeling
- Continuous collaboration with strategic clients to ensure education, proactive support and implementation across the client organization
- Introduce new features, technical functionalities and best possible technical integration solutions
We expect you are/you have:
Job related knowledge:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Broad functional industry experience in the ad tech industry and common internet technologies
- Advanced knowledge in a few of the following areas is preferred: Ad Serving, DSP, DMP, SSP, Rich Media
- Ability to acquire and share in depth knowledge of programmatic buying and key business issues that affect the client and industry
- Strong analytical and technical background as well as business acumen
- Adform system knowledge is a plus
- Digital problem solver with an ability to manage projects
- Excellent English communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong driver mentality and organization skills
- Orientation to solve problems and coming with suggestions, proactive approach
- Ability to shift perspectives and be open to challenge and change your own strategic beliefs
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment across multiple regions would be ideal
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences
- Open & Caring
- Agile & Innovative
- Ownership Mindset
We are offering:
- Good salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- Varied and fun tasks in an international environment
- A positive and pleasant work environment
- Working at a successful company with strong growth
More about us
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 19 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://www.adform.com for more information.