Vertical Sales Support Manager
Are you interested in working with the largest enterprise organizations in EMEA as they navigate through some of the most dynamic digital transformation projects in their organization's history?
Adform’s Enterprise Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands.
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide sales support, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Adform’s Enterprise clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
Main impact the team makes:
The EMEA Enterprise Team is a trusted advisor & partner for some of the largest global brands & regional advertisers. The Enterprise team collaborates across the entire Adform organization to drive Sales activities, consult our existing clients and new prospects to get the right solution delivered and drive digital innovation based upon customer needs.
- Support Enterprise Sales teams EMEA-wide with top-level narratives, materials, analytics and reporting. Develop compelling storytelling pitches across Verticals, Products and Seasonal opportunities tailored to the specific clients and sector.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of each industry/vertical (e.g. competitive landscape, products, consumer behavior trends, key business issues, etc) in order to develop industry-wide recommendations on business development opportunities.
- Work in close collaboration with EMEA Sales colleagues to identify strategic business opportunities, based on quantitative and qualitative industry insights combined with relevant industry data. Prepare in-depth, integrated, research-based presentations and proposals, building new strategic approaches to pitching our products and improving Adform’s reputation as a consultant and Partner.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Adform’s products to align them with the client's Marketing Strategy, identify new business opportunities, and attend client meetings to support the sales pitch by deeply understanding the client and market to deliver actionable insights.
- Deliver Industry Trends and third-party research findings on a quarterly base for several vertical in order to support the sales team in close collaboration with Adform‘s Marketing Team.
- Experience in putting together C-level presentations, with demonstrated experience in advertising, sales, marketing and/or digital marketing.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues and to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills.
- Curious, informal and treat others with respect.
- Great match to Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset.
- Open and entrepreneural team philosophy
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Creative approach
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other standard benefits: company offsite events, team buildings, etc.