Software Engineer (.NET)
About the team
Site tracking is one of the most important product areas in Adform not only enabling customers to optimize ad campaigns and understand their website visitors’ behavior but also playing a significant role in supporting strategic Adform offerings like DSP and DMP. The team is designed to have 5 Software Engineers, QA Engineer, Team Manager and Product Owner. We as a team enjoy living in Agile environment while using Agile methodologies and best practices.
About the project
70/30 .NET/Scala on backend with a direction to move significant amount of code to Scala. Single Page Applications on frontend. Microservices architecture, API first approach. Technologies: .NET 4.5, ASP.NET WebAPI/MVC, .NET Core, on frontend – mostly backbone but initiated migration to React based on new UX strategy, Mongo DB, Aerospike, MS SQL Server, Rabbit MQ, NUnit, Kafka, ELK, Graphite/Grafana, swagger and many others: we try to use the right tool for the right job approach. DevOps is our standard way of running our software (in general puppet based solution). CI is based on TeamCity and our own product for releasing apps.
Your responsibilities will include
- Designing, building, testing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining products and services
- Building scalable systems
- Initiating and handling technical designs and complex application features
- Focusing on value delivery for customer
- Taking care of quality in your daily work
- Strong collaboration with team members (learning, mentoring)
- Working closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
- Optimizing the efficiency of development workflows
- Working closely with and incorporating feedback from product management, client support team, UI/UX designers, and IT Engineers
- Applying best practice defined by different functional areas (Architecture, Quality, Security, Product Management, Project Management)
- 3+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services
- Understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security
- Extensive knowledge of C# .NET, SQL and NoSQL
- Willing to learn Scala
- Experience in development and maintenance of RESTful API
- Experience with project design, coding and release to customers
- Experience with Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment and coding for automated testing
- Good written and verbal English
Nice to have
- Experience with Scala
- Experience in building solutions according microservices architecture principles
- Experience with front-end development
- Education (learn.adform.com - internal trainings system, language classes, internships, conferences, external trainings etc.)
- Adform Academy (opportunity to educate students, lead and implement crazy projects teaching)
- Adform library (full of professional and personal development books)
- Team buildings and Off-sites (depends on your team creativity and ideas)
- Awards (formal and informal)
- Kudo box (an easy way to thank your colleagues with a small gift)
- Company events (Summer Festival, Christmas Party, Hackathon Days, UnConference and much more)
- Job trips (opportunity to visit colleagues in other Adform offices)
- Technical support (top and newest working equipment)
- Health insurance
- Gifts (wedding and child birth)
- Surprises for birthdays
- Leisure zone
More about us
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Visit http://site.adform.com/company/about/ or http://blog.adform.com for more information.